CALL FOR PAPERS
CLIB will cover a broad spectrum of areas related to natural language processing, with a special focus on Bulgarian.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
CLIB 2016 invites contributions on original research, including, but not limited to the following topics:
- semantics, syntax, grammar and the lexicon;
- cognitive, mathematical and computational models of language processing;
- lexical semantics and ontologies;
- linguistic annotation – POS tagging, syntactic and semantic parsing, etc.;
- word sense disambiguation;
- MWE recognition;
- information extraction;
- text analysis and summarisation;
- NLP methods and applications;
- corpus linguistics;
- multilingual processing and applications, machine translation and translation aids.
Papers describing research in theoretical computational linguistics are also solicited. At the same time, we encourage all authors to include analysis of the impact of theories on technologies, and/or contributions of technologies to the advancement of theory, where appropriate. In-depth analysis and discussion of errors made in the experiments described and the influence of linguistically-motivated features on the performance of the methods and/or models applied will receive additional credit toward the overall evaluation score.
There will be two categories of research papers: oral and poster presentations. The maximum submission length is 8 pages (A4) of content, plus two extra pages for references. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Papers shall be submitted in English.
Reviewing will be double blind. Each submission will be reviewed by at least two anonymous reviewers.
Submission and reviewing will be managed online by the EasyChair conference management system through the CLIB 2016 login page. Submission deadline is 15 June 2016 (extended).